FREE Game Day Parking!
For all Supporters Club card holders!
The car park will be available for all the Crusaders home games at AMI Stadium in 2018:
Saturday 24 February – vs Chiefs
Saturday 3 March – vs Stormers
Friday 23 March – vs Bulls
Saturday 21 April – vs Sunwolves
Saturday 12 May – vs Waratahs
Friday 25 May – vs Hurricanes
Friday 6 July – vs Highlanders
Saturday 14 July – vs Blues
The carpark opens two hours before the game starts and you must show your Supporters card to gain entry. Click here for a map of where the carpark is located.
- The entrance to the carpark is off Wrights Road and there is NO entry via Twiggers Street or Jack Hinton Drive.
- The exit to the carpark is via the main carpark surrounding Addington Raceway and Horncastle Arena. There is NO exit directly onto Wrights Road.
Spectators – where Supporters warm up’ and ‘cool down’.
Terms and Conditions
- It is free to join the Supporters Club, however, you must be 18 years or over.
- You must sign up at Spectators so you can collect your card prior to Game Day. Spectators is located on the ground floor of the Metropolitan Stand. Open 7 days a week, from 7.30am on weekdays and 11am during the weekends.
- Car park entrance is sign posted as ‘Spectators Supporters Club Parking’.
- Car park opens two hours before the game starts.
- You must show your Spectators card to the parking attendant to gain entry.
- There are plenty of spaces available but it is first come first served.
- These car parks and/or Supporters Club cards can not be on sold as there is no cash value.
- Anyone caught on-selling their Supporters Club card will forfeit their card and any points accumulated.
- Addington Raceway extends the right to cancel the free car parking at any stage. In the unlikely event that this happens you will be notified in advance via email.